Free Home Value Estimator
Wondering your current home value?
SELLING A HOME
If you are thinking about selling your home, go with a proven Realtor®. As a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS®), I have met the Realtors’ gold standard. Only 3% of the 1 million Realtors in the nation, can qualify for the CRS with a higher number of sales and additional education. I can help guide you through the selling process Step by Step to get the highest and best offer:
- CONSULTATION. Want to sell your home, but not sure you have enough equity? Or you need the equity from your present home to buy the next home, but don’t know how to go about it. I will sit down with you at no cost to discuss the cost of selling, and options. I can help you plan how to sell your home, buy and move to the next home, at the same time. If you are planning on moving out of town, I can help you find a qualified agent in your new location and help you relocate.
- When you sell your house, the most important factor is the price. Too high and it sits on the market and grows stale. Too low and you sell quickly, but sellers may be leaving money on the table. Evaluating the condition and prices of the comparable homes takes experience and knowledge.
- REPAIR OR UPDATE. I can help you figure out which updates and repairs will help you sell your home faster and yield you more money. Not all updates pay for themselves. See Cost-vs-Value http://www.remodeling.hw.net/cost-vs-value/2017/.
- STAGING. Selling a home is different than when you live in a home. When home buyers view your home, they want to see a clean, decluttered, well lit, clean smelling, and visually appealing home. They want to hear nice music. They want to be able to visualize themselves and their furniture in the home. I can help you depersonalize and stage your home to attract the most buyers.
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER AND VIRTUAL TOURS. 89% of buyers begin searching online now. So the first time they see your home, it will be in photographs. If there is only one photo, buyers know that the home is usually bad or there would be more. The key to successfully marketing a home is using a professional photographer who takes great photos and virtual tours. While the house may not be perfect for the buyer, the photos are what get them in the door to look.
- MARKETING. I have a 14 point marketing plan that includes internet advertising, e-blast flyers to realtors, social media, as well as Public and Broker Open Houses, flyers, neighborhood marketing and more.
- COMMUNICATION. I communicate with sellers at least weekly, if not sooner. I email a weekly update on the status of your home with information about how many people called or visited your home and their comments as well as my marketing plan for the past and coming week. I use a computerized lockbox that tells me who has visited the home. I can follow-up with those agents to get their buyer’s feedback.
- Understanding the importance of disclosures, I will help sellers to understand material facts and to make a complete list of disclosable items.
- NEGOTIATE. Being an experienced Realtor, I can think outside of the box for solutions to problems. As a Certified Negotiating Expert, I know how to work out the details to the seller’s advantage at the same time keeping all parties happy.
- SHORT SALE EXPERIENCE. Not sure you have enough equity, but need to sell. I can help you through a short sale process. I am experienced in short sales and have a Foreclosure Short Sale Resource® designation.
- LAST MINUTE DETAILS. As you near the end of the sale, I will guide you through the last minute details for a smooth transaction.
As an experienced agent, I am proud to have sold over 225 homes. Now let’s get your home sold!
Keller Williams Realty
235 Town Center Drive #R
Santee, CA 92071
BRE CA # 01889763
BRE CA # 01409760